Monday, May 30, 2011

A Few Blogs to Check Out

I've had a cold for the past few days and have been spending WAAAYYY too much time in blogland.
(If you have a cold and are a little muddled--more muddled than usual in my case--blogland is a pretty fine place to camp out.)
So, I thought it would be a good time to share a few of the New Places I've Been.

Conspicuous Style
by Stacy in Marshfield, MA
I pinched this pict of Stacy's living room because I had a brainstorm yesterday (while sitting in my very disgusting living room) about buying four slipper chairs and a round coffee table and giving my 25 year old sofa to Goodwill.  See, I told you I was in a muddled state.  This picture has white shelves--I have white shelves--looks good to me.



Confessions of a Plate Addict
I'm pretty sure Debbie is from Georgia--not that it matters. Anyway, she's a retired French teacher with a sense of humor and she takes nice pictures. If you're into French Things--you should pop over for a visit.

023


2805
Honey over at 2805 is another good photographer. She's been in France lately.




Elly's Kleine Idylle

Elly has started "following" my blog. So I clicked on her link and was transported to
THE NETHERLANDS!  Ain't the internet great.
Here's her summer house.
When--not if--you visit Elly be sure to click the translator button or else you'd better bone up on your Dutch.
I love her style.



When you visit, please leave these girls a kind comment--I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Later,
Patti