Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blog Tag Sale

It seems we all love Craigslist.  Some of you out there in Blogland find treasures on Craigslist all the time.
With it so popular--I thought I'd post a few things I want to clear out--you know those pieces that went better in the other house, or ones I'm just ready to pass on to the next guy or gal.

So here's what I've got:

Two Handmade oriental rugs
8X10 (approximately--you know oriental rugs are never exactly standard)
 100% wool. I bought these rugs from a good company here in Atlanta about 15 years ago. I wanted only one rug for the dining room, but brought both home to "try them out" and wound up keeping them. They were so nice, I couldn't decide.

Dog not included.


This rug is $250. It has one spot of damage near a corner.


Here you can see the fringe is part of the rug (warp and welf). It isn't sewn on like on a machine made rug.


This rug is also 8X10, handmade and 100% wool.
 It's in excellent condition the price on it is $450.
I'll sell both for $600.  









Queen upholstered headboard $50.
The fabric is Ralph Lauren--I don't remember the name.  We recovered this baby a few years back--it started out with Laura Ashley cabbage roses (my pink and blue period).  I'll throw in the bed frame.
What a steal!




 There's one rip in the corner--moving twice in one year was hard on my stuff.

see the rip here.

A set of 3 framed Hummingbird prints.
From Saddlebrook Gallery in Alpharetta.
$225 for the set of three.
(I paid $400 each. ouch.)





Two 2 drawer legal sized file cabinets with formica top.
These were in my office, but there's no room for them, so something's gotta give.
$25 for the pair--
--IF YOU ACT IN THE NEXT 35 MINUTES (lol)--I'll include as an internet bonus, a whole bunch of legal hanging files.


 And finally:

My RUSTIC FARM TABLE:
this table needs to be covered. The elements have been brutal on it and I don't want it to suffer.
I have it priced at $250--includes the two benches. It's 8 feet long.




 Craigslist outtakes:






If you're interested in any of the pieces, please email me and we'll arrange a time for you to have a look. I don't arrange shipping or delivery, so if you live far away, you'll need to take care of that.
Thanks for visiting:)

later,